1st European webinar of the Life Green Sheep project
03 October 2022
Are you interested in improving environmental and sustainability performances of sheep farming? Attend this webinar and discover the LIFE Green Sheep project!
This project aims to demonstrate and disseminate actions to reduce the carbon footprint in European sheep farming sytems (dairy and meat).
This webinar is free and open to everyone (webinar in English !).
Register : https://idele.clickmeeting.com/life-green-sheep/register
Full programme available :
- Introduction – Sébastien Bouvatier – French Ministry of Agriculture
- Overall presentation of the project – Sindy Throude – Institut de l’Elevage – France
- Development of common methodology to assess environmental and sustainability performances – Alberto Atzori – University of Sassari – Italy
- Training of 143 “carbon” advisors – Catalin Dragomir – IBNA – Romania
- Involvement of 1,355 sheep farms at the European scale – Sindy Throude – Institut de l’Elevage – France
- How to disseminate the results of the project and inform farmers and avisers widely ? – Caroline Guinot – France
- European carbon farming – Jean-Baptiste Dollé – Institut de l’Elevage – France
- Questions / Answers
Sindy Throude: +33 4 72 72 49 64 / +33 6 09 95 41 41